Yesterday, at Chaparral most of the sand tire sets had the prices inked out.I found one set with the price at $208.90.

When I went to buy them, the employee told me it was $249.00. When I showed him the price clearly marked on the cardboard cover, he told me no,that was for a cheaper rim.

I was so mad that I left the $65.00 worth of other merchandise that I had planned to buy. From the tire dept to the front door I couldn't see anyone who looked like a manager.

I think I'll find somewhere else to spend my money.

Had an Experience with Chaparral?

Comments

Goldsboro, North Carolina, United States #43336

Another thing, because I was so angry that I was getting ripped off I almost got into an accident thanks Chapparral for almost making me cause an accident with your lack of customer service.I admit it was my mistake when I go and look back.

I was not checking the sign correctly, but the customer is always right and despite my mistake I should have gotton it for $209.I will spend my money somewhere else with less idiots in the workplace.

Unacceptable Failure of Zerowater Products Zerowater "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T get taken by the "Join us and start your own business for $99!" Scentsy "I live in the same city as Scentsy headquarters, in Meridian Idaho. I have 5 big complaints as a Scentsy consultant. 1. The people who work at Scentsy treat me..." Read more Charmin - Quality of toilet paper Charmin "I have been a long time user of Charmin Toilet Paper. I recently purchased their Mega Essentials toilet paper. Their paper has always been thick and soft. This paper with..." Read more Green Smoke Affiliate Account Cancelled Green Smoke "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more Clark County Courts - Rena Hughes Clark County Courts "This alcoholic should not be in charge of the future of our children! She is a bias and unfair Judge not looking at all the facts. Case in point I..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more